vendredi 23 mars 2012

Interview with our Director, Mr de Tournemire....

Today some of us asked Mr de Tournemire some questions in English.


What was your favourite subject at school?
My favourite subject was Literature.

Do you have a favourite book?
I like many books.  I particularly like the authors Balzac and Proust.

Which countries have you lived in?
I have lived in France, Laos, Morocco and Luxembourg.

Do you have a favourite country or language?
My favourite country is France and my favourite language is French.

What’s your favourite food?
I like Navarin d’agneau and Magret de canard.

Which is your favourite day of the week?
I like every day of the week.

Do you have a favourite film?
I like the work of directors Federico Fellini and Jean Renoir.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MR DE TOURNEMIRE! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire